Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Sunday, July 15

We rented a car and drove south and west to Venice Beach.



We are going to hunt for Shark teeth in the Gulf of Mexico.
The water was warm and clear and we spent hours digging and finding shark teeth.



Doug and Misty digging and Dad is sorting through the shells.



I have the scoop shovel thing in this picture.  It was so much FUN!
We looked for hours!




Washing the sand off.



Here are just a few of the cool shark teeth that Dad and I found.

We looked for shark teeth Sunday and Monday and then Doug
drove us back to the Orlando airport and we flew home to Utah.

All of our souvenirs.

All of our shark teeth which I put in a cute jar in our curio cabinet.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I would want to be swimming finding shark teeth....where there are shark teeth there are bound to be SHARKS!!

    ReplyDelete