Friday, July 13, 2018

End of cruise - back in Orlando

Day at sea so I spent the day reading, playing silly game shows with
Doug& Misty and playing in the casino.

We had a surprise delivered to our cabin -- Chocolates!
When I finally quit playing I had won $159.00 but I had put into the machine $90.
So, my winnings were $69 total but I had TONS of fun.





a relaxing day at sea



Farewell show

Back in Port Canaveral. 
We got off the ship and took an UBER to Orlando.

Our second floor balcony room in Orlando, Florida. 
We are staying at the Conch Cay @ Cypress Pointe Resort


Misty and Doug playing Mini golf.


We took an UBER to Disney Springs to see the sites
and do some shopping.










All made out of LEGOS.


A cool bubble light fixture.

I have never found a bottle or can that says Laurie
but MOM was close.

from the Coke store

It was so extremely HOT and this was the best, most refreshing
COKE smoothie or freeze I have EVER had!
It was Perfect!

A crazy boat car!



Walking back to our Hotel after dinner.

This sign was right by our hotel! We are watching for Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment