Tuesday, July 10, 2018

4 day cruise to CUBA -- (Day 2 of 2nd cruise)


Really it was a day at sea until we cruised in at 3:30 pm.
We slept in and I played in the casino.  I pushed quarters with my
 leftover winnings from before.  Every USA quarter I got I
saved but played all the tokens. I played for an hour or so and won. 
So far I have spent $60 but won $86 and had lots of fun.
  

Cruising in to dock in Key West, Florida 


It is SO HOT!

We docked at the Navy Pier and had to be shuttled to
downtown on a little Conch Train.

We walked all over the place in the heat exploring
and finding souvenirs.

We saw the beginning of Hwy 1 at Mile 0.






ME!

We saw the Southernmost Point of the Continental USA
and are only 90 miles from Cuba now.


the Navy Pier



Lots of people para-sailing, Doug & Misty included.

Back on the ship we drank lots of cold water and Pepsi's!
It's too hot for me in Key West, Florida.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty positive when I went to Hawaii in 2006 that we went to the southern most tip of the U.S. on the Big Island of Hawaii. So that's cool. Guess I need to visit the continental southern tip now!

    ReplyDelete