Wednesday, September 18, 2013

latest changes in Deweyville

So after we bought a chair for me we went to
 Neilsen's and checked out what Andrew had for sale.
We found this chair that Wes and I like and this clock.
Still looking for a new couch...
Our neighbor, Larry, in Deweyville
came over with his tractor and mowed our pasture weeds


they were tall

and he leveled off an area
Wes was going to do by hand!
Larry helped us a lot!
We have replaced all the old light fixtures
with these new ones.

We had 2 loads of topsoil brought in.
 


The grandkids are having fun playing in the dirt.
As I am shoveling dirt into the wheelbarrow
Kinley keeps saying, "Don't take too much, Grandma."
 
                                    Wes and I have also been gathering rocks
                   and hauling them to Deweyville to create a landscaping edge.
                                 
                                       so far... 5 loads of rocks

                                         the big ones are Very heavy!


 
                               And, I have planted bushes and fall flowers
I still have room for 3 roses next Spring
The wheel is from Neola.  I couldn't leave it.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're finding some furniture that you like! What a great neighbor. :) That was so nice of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep me updated! I am excited to see all the new changes!

    ReplyDelete