Tuesday, September 10, 2013

August and September mini quilt

 
When my mom came to visit this summer
she came with a quilting idea...
and a suitcase full of fabric scraps.
She thought I would like to make this wall-hanging
and my daughters would too.  She was right!
We spent hours cutting and assembling kits
 while laughing and visiting and planning our "quilt group".
Now each of us must complete the "month's" block
by the end of the month and post to our blogs so we all can enjoy them.
Hopefully, next summer we can get together and finish
our blocks into quilts.
 
I think my cabin in the woods needs a tree
(so it might change a little)

 
This is the dowel that I bought
 to hang my "mini quilts" from
I can't wait to see your blocks!
I am starting on October now  :)

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your cabin in the woods is adorable! That will be the last one I finish because I started with September, but that's one I'll look forward to because I love little houses. ;) Thanks for posting for our little quilt group!

    ReplyDelete