Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Baltic Capitals Cruise - Day 12 AT SEA

July 2nd
Slept in - late breakfast - no excursion - Nice!
Day at Sea
We read our books, wandered around, shopped onboard,

bought our cruise picture from dinner last night,
 ate again.  While Wes was reading
I went to the casino and played the quarter push game.

I only used $10
but I played for 1-2 hours in the morning
and another hour after lunch!

You play with token coins
but I won lots of real quarters which I kept
and I won a token for a "bottle of bubbly" and
I won a dice on a chain!
           I had a great time!
 

afternoon talent show

FOUNTAINS!


we've seen this before on other ships
SO funny!



 

we had this surprise room service
delivered to our cabin

to thank us for our positive comments
 last night in the dining room

that was nice

The cruise line final show

 
sunset on the Baltic Sea
 
bedtime
tomorrow we dock in DENMARK!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment