Saturday, December 9, 2017

Shed progress

Wes has been working on his shed again now that the busy summer is over.
The wall paneling is up.

The ceiling is complete, lights, shelves on walls.

Padding and flooring is laid.

 
Corrugated tin is put on the walls and painted copper.


Fireplace/heater and mantel is finished.

 
NOW, by the middle of December, it is decorated with
 all of Wes' antiques and copper collection.
The memories are amazing in Wes' museum!
Rain slickers he really wears.
 

Old tools he has collected but many are from his family.

Wheat from the last field his father planted.

Gifts, collectibles, statues and pictures from
our kids, family, friends and antique stores over the years.




Lots of copper.


I think it is perfect!
 


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Dad's "museum" in person. It looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow! Dad did an amazing job on his shed. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete