Sunday, November 26, 2017

November

During October and November I worked on a couple of puzzles. 
This one is The Louvre Pyramid in Paris. 

This one is the US State Quarters.
It was double sided, by far harder as the single quarter.

 
My visiting teacher brought me flowers on my birthday!

Leisa sent me this fun Grandparents house rules board. 
All my kids remembered to call!  I love them all.

my birthday cake and ice cream
 
Lincoln Heward is 11 on Nov.17th
Gma & Gpa  brought a giant Kinder Egg
back from Canada for Lincoln's birthday.

I think he loved it.
 
What a great kid!

Lincoln earned his Arrow of Light this month!
 
 
 Thanksgiving


yummy pie

T-Day at Heidi's house.  We all have a LOT to be thankful for.

beautiful sunset

enjoying grandkids

Andrew and Jessica had new family photos taken.



1 comment:

  1. How nice of your visiting teacher to bring you flowers! I love that! also I love your birthday cake and ice cream. Not a bad idea!

    ReplyDelete