![]() |
| Jade is playing the flute this year. |
| She has learned so much that she is chosen as First Flute in the band! I am so impressed because I was never first chair. |
| Gifts I made this Christmas. "Skinny Santas" crafted after one that my mom made for me years ago. |
| Cute little TY animals that we gave to our grandkids. |
| Tree lighting at Deweyville Park. |
| Wes and I went and saw Jaunito Bandito's Christmas Carol! It was so fun and funny! |
![]() |
| One of my first "selfies" at the play. Everybody gets a mustache! |
![]() |
| Kinley with Santa. |
| We checked out the Tremonton museum with more than 300 nutcrackers on display. |
| Charlotte Meservey's personal collection. |
| Nixon knows how to use a phone! |
| It was Deweyville Ward's turn to clean the temple from 8-11 PM. |
We took a trip to Temple Square with Doug and Misty and kids.
| I really wanted to see our church's Light the World vending machines. You could buy chickens or goats or clean water for people around the world. |
| Inside the Joseph Smith Memorial bldg. |
| My Grandfather, Charles Cole Sr., worked on carving the stair railings inside the Joseph Smith Memorial building. |
| The Nativity on SLC Temple Square. |
| Look how cute Nixon is... loving his brother Lincoln as we walked. |
| Deweyville is so beautiful! |
| Our Christmas gifts this year. |
| We haven't painted this antique double glider but I love it. |
| Steve had business in Salt Lake, so we drove down and met him for lunch and a tour of Temple Square. |
![]() |
| We had fun exploring the Family History Library. |
| New Year's Eve Shrimp Cocktail, cheeseball and crackers, Cranberry Fresca and working on puzzles. |





These are great pictures!
ReplyDelete