Monday, April 14, 2014

Conference weekend - Quilt Blocks: Feb-May

The conference talks were ALL wonderful!
I enjoyed listening to every one as I sewed and crocheted
both days, all weekend!

These blocks are from my quilt class that I take once a month.
The 2 blocks at top are: Double 4-Patch and Clay's Choice.
These 2 blocks above are: Dragon Head and Dutchman's Puzzle.

These 2 blocks are: Flying X and Yankee Puzzle.
I only made 2 of them this weekend -
 the others were made in class.


Then, I sewed all 4 of these blocks. I will have to come back
and update pictures after I do the detail work.
February

March

April

May
                                             While I was sewing -
Dad was building shelves in our new food storage room
This room was sloppy and junky looking
 with miss-matched bent metal shelves.
Now, it is looking great!

1 comment: