Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April - home improvement

Before and After

 

 

 

 

 

I still have a LOT more to do but-
I'm making progress and I like it!
 
 
Dad finished the shelves and this is the splinter
I pulled out of his finger.
The ENTIRE thing was in his finger!
 
We had 4 times this many cans.

3 shelves and our barrels fit underneath.
Dad bought a riding lawn mower!
Even though it's raining he had to try it out  :)

Too wet to mow this weekend.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I love the paint colors. It makes those rooms looks a lot bigger and way nice! Great job. Also, that splinter is unreal. Ouch!!! The shelves and riding mower are awesome... good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! The paint colors are really pretty and clean. Love the organized food storage. Dad looks like he is loving his riding lawn mower also. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paint looks great! I love it. Changes the look so much. I also cannot believe that Dad bought a riding lawn mower. That thing is awesome.

    ReplyDelete