Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May

 
Weeds and trash = giant bonfire and
tin-foil dinners!

 
Last month we met Russ' new wife, Cindy.
 
Harley and DeAnn are missionaries at the Girls' Camp.
Hal & Marilyn and Wes & I went up to check out what they are doing.

 
Amazing home improvement this month!

Wes finished putting rocks around
the end of the house.




Hal came to visit and help Wes.
 They used his tractor to level the pasture area,
fill in low spots and move rocks.
                           
building a rock spillway


Leisa, Dale and Will came to visit! 
"Cousin" dinner table

Wrestling with Grandpa.




 Taylor wants a turn.

enjoying my grandkids

Misty trying on my bridesmaid dress from 1979.
Quilt group blocks for April and May

 
 
Will found a dinosaur in Tremonton!
                        





1 comment:

  1. Yay! I've been waiting for a new update! I'm glad I was able to see those improvements in person. It's coming along! I can't wait to continue to watch how it improves this summer!

    ReplyDelete