Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 8

We stayed at the Silver Legacy in Reno, Nevada.
A very nice Vegas style hotel.  I loved it.
 
It rained during the night with snow on the hills.

It was such a beautiful morning!




We enjoyed the drive and exploring the mountains
and valleys between Reno and Utah. 
 I set the car on cruise and just enjoyed the drive
UNTIL...

we crossed into Utah and I was pulled over!!!!
I thought maybe the speed limit changed
but the patrolman said I "didn't signal before pulling
out to go around a semi although I DID signal to pull in front of him"!
WHAT??? 
We think, he just wanted to pull over the black Dodge Charger
with California plates coming to Utah.  :)
(only the 2nd time I've been pulled over and No ticket)

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!!! I had NO idea you got pulled over! ha ha that is funny! luckily no ticket :)

    ReplyDelete