Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 3

Welcome to California


No Joshua Trees to be seen on this southern side.


miles of these wind mill power poles


Isn't this supposed to be a nice place?


California freeways

Where I claim as my childhood "Home"

Vista Park = memories!

my old house on Forest Ave.
 5th - 12th grades
Had lunch at McDonalds on Foothill Blvd. where I used to eat as a teenager.
Now, on our way to Bakersfield to visit my Aunt Laura.
We had a great visit BUT I forgot to take a picture!!  so sad

1 comment:

  1. Palm Springs is supposed to be a nice place, but it is still the desert! I love the picture of your house :) and that you ate at the McDonalds where you used to eat. How fun! Hoping I get to go visit Aunt Laura when I visit Leisa as well!

    ReplyDelete