Musical Fireside in Brigham City Tabernacle
The Assistants to the Mission President
Jade's 14th birthday
By March 11 we had finished visiting the "less actives" on our lists when the country and
Utah started shutting down due to the COVID 19 Corona virus pandemic.
Our Mission tour was cancelled and missionaries are no longer allowed to shake hands or hug.
Most foreign missionaries returned home. This sign was along I-15 welcoming them home.
We learned ZOOM protocol and all our meetings are through technology.
us on the Mission zoom
Assistants giving us updates on Covid procedure.
I made masks for us to wear when we go outside of our home.
Elder Heward and I delivered donated masks to all of our senior couples in Box Elder Zone
LeDucs
Childs (a new couple in Tremonton)
Landons
Sam, Jade, Mayci, Heidi and Kanyon
The entire country is affected!
Leisa
Jessica
District Council (senior couples no longer allowed)
At first, mask wearing wasn't mandated.
Sister Aquino with Sister Johnson
social distancing
No more church meetings.
Church at home now using Come Follow Me
(Tree of Life discussion)
How the Saunders "Hear Him"
Doug said, "Best Church Ever"
everyone is using technology now
Schools closed and kids had classes online through ZOOM
Will misses his friends!
On March 26th I had biopsies done on my back at
a dermatologist appointment.
I found out on April 8th that I have cancer - Melanoma.
I finished this quilt to enjoy it while
recovering from upcoming surgery.





























Its so fun to have you update your blog because its fun to see what has changed in the past year!
ReplyDelete