For Heidi's and Leisa's birthdays I made birthday banner quilts
for them to use all year during all the family birthdays.
I made letters for all the family names.
Senior Zone Leader meeting
We had a luncheon/meeting at the Weston's home in Logan.
All the senior leaders for the 7 zones in the Ogden mission came.
A nice lunch with hours of stories shared around the table.
We were all presented with towels from the mission.
They have our names and where we served embroidered on them.
Transfers happened!
We have Sister Aquino with Sister McKinley.
This is District Council in the Garland Tabernacle.
pretty stained glass windows
Our District Sisters and Elders
playing a "role play" game at District Council
HUDDLE at our house and the sisters helped feed the calves.
They both enjoyed the experience.
Our first 2 Baptisms this year!
February 14, 2020
It was so fun to be involved and help these boys get baptized!
BRAG asked communities to be involved in service.
Nancy Page and I organized our 2nd Monday sewing group
to make pillowcases for the New Hope Crisis Center in Brigham.
Rachelle ironing fabric to cut.
I am ironing finished pillowcases.
I made 17 and Nancy made 19.
With the RS ladies help we made 50 total.
Fran donated new pillows.
Beva made pillowcases at home.



















No comments:
Post a Comment