Friday, April 12, 2019

MISSION - March

March 3rd is Jade's 13th birthday!

We gave her $ to help her buy a tablet!

I inherited these sunflower quilt blocks from my mom.
She hand appliqued most of them. I love sunflowers and these are amazing
so I decided to make a quilt with these blocks.

Made by my mom in 1999.

Putting the blocks together.

Then I had it professionally quilted so it will be great!

Wes and I both love it on our bed in the summer.

Doug and Misty decided to take a trip to Italy.  We get to watch the kids!

playing with dolphins in the bath

using every single Lego that we have!

Grandma can keep everyone involved with lots of "old"toys

It was a fun 10 days.

Zone Conference 3-20 on Obedience

Role play teaching the Restoration



always great food at Zone Conference

Sister Burbank and Sister Riendeau

Our dining room table is now our place to study.

My file boxes of family name cards that we have done with help from
family and friends during the last year and a half.
Pink box is COLE and ALLISON
Blue box is HEWARD and CHENEY

Every card I have found I have recorded in a folder as we complete the work.

Taking our calf Cinnamon to the sale barn.

Larry and Alan helped Dad with the calf.

Larry, Alan and Wes returned from the sale with 3 Pigs!
"Larry, Curly and Moe"

They sleep in a nest in the corner of their pen.

Loading our old truck onto the trailer to get it repaired so we can sell it.
Doug came up one day and helped us castrate calves, move fencing and load the truck.
He really has helped us a lot.

Larry used his tractor to pull the truck onto our flatbed trailer.



I started a new quilt project 
doing it long distance with friends from Neola.
We take pictures and encourage each other as we sew
all these Log Cabin Heart Blocks.

I am using my Mom's 30's fabric collection
and every heart has a red center.



1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! You completed so much of the Afghan during conference.. Impressive and I love it!

    ReplyDelete