Saturday, February 23, 2019

MISSION - January/February 2019


MAYCI Rae Saunders is 9 years old!
Birthday milk shake for Mayci in Wisconsin.

Mayci had an ART party for her birthday.

Heidi made this awesome ARTist paint palette cake.
Mayci's birthday dress is a work of ART!  I love it!

LINCOLN had his first temple experience in the
Brigham City Temple - Baptisms for the Dead.
A beautiful sunset from our front porch in Deweyville.

Wes bought 2 baby calves to raise and bottle feed.

They are day old and cute!  January 30, 2019
-- Service project --
Rachelle made this quilt and needs help tying it.
We are helping to tie it in Nanette Grow's home and
fellow-shipping her at the same time. 
Reaching out, becoming friends and Ministering with Members!

Rachelle Zobrist
February 5 Quarterly Temple trip.
I arranged in District Council to have all the Elders and Sisters each take
one of my family name cards through the temple.  We did 14 male and 5 female
endowments today!  What an awesome experience it was to go with those
Elders and Sisters and see them all in the Celestial room afterwards.
First time in the Brigham City temple for our 2 sisters from Washington.
Mystery Quilt Blocks for this month.  Rachelle and I are doing
Block of the Month in Brigham City.

Applique flowers (picture won't turn)
I love the colors

We have learned new techniques and had fun learning.



I took a  Reverse Applique Shadow Quilting class in Logan.
These are my blocks that I will make into a pillow.

Sister Burbank and Sister Riendeau



Sister and Elder Heward
2-12-19 Zone Conference

"Prepare to Learn" for Zone Conference was about the "Language of Faith".
All missionaries are asked to prepare a 3 minute talk on the subject. 
Dad and I prepared thankfully because the Mission President called me
and 6 other young Elders and Sisters to share our thoughts with the entire zone!

We always have a yummy luncheon at zone conference.

Doug invited Cliff and Janna to go to a Jazz game and Dad and I
watched all the kids.  It was fun and all 8 kids all had a blast.
Dad's Birthday/Valentine's Day cherry pie
 that I finally made for him on Feb 13th!
(he was sick on his birthday and then I was lazy)
Dale flew his last "passenger" flight and
Leisa and the kids got to fly with him. 
Dale has been hired by FedEx to fly internationally now. 

February 14th I flew to Virginia to stay with Will and Addison
while Leisa and Dale look for houses in Memphis, Tennessee.
I bought cheese puffs to snack on  😀

We went to soccer games, played Candy Land,
read lots of books and played with Match Box cars and My Little Ponys.

Addison went to her first Ballet lesson.

It was fun for me!

We played in the Virginia snow.

Leisa's rain boots match my jacket!

As soon as I got back to Utah we drove to Idaho to buy Wes a new truck.


He found the one he likes and it is NICE!



2 comments:

  1. Love all these pictures. The truck is So nice!! Thank you again for coming to stay with kids. They talk about you coming regularly, they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the picture of you speaking! we don't pictures in church often and i love it!

    ReplyDelete