Monday, December 31, 2018

MISSION - December


The end of November we went Christmas tree hunting at a Tree Farm in Petersboro.
Taylor and Kinley

Nixon, Lincoln, Taylor

Doug's family tree hunting.

Kinley trying to cut it down.

Lincoln doing his part.

It sure was pretty but the trees weren't that great.

We finally found one!
Taking a picture (with the timer) for our Christmas cards.
the set-up for the camera
We liked this one but my name tag didn't show!

I added Elder and Sister to our stockings!

Heidi and Sam and family were cutting their tree too!


They found a good one!

Jade's Christmas choir performance.
Jade in her Jazz band at Christmastime.
This girl is talented!
Mayci, Jade and
Kanyon.
Heidi and Sam enjoying the lights at Christmas.
Saunders Family 2018

Mayci and Kanyon participating in the Nativity.
I Love the cute cow!
Pretty cold and snowy this December.
But not like in Wisconsin!

Wes got cute birthday cards from everyone,
hand drawn pictures from grand kids,
and a Called To Serve tie tac from Heidi and family.

Deweyville's Christmas Tree Lighting and Family night.
We have a bonfire, scones and hot chocolate and sing carols.


Brigham City Temple 12-5-18
Deweyville Ward had the opportunity to deep clean the temple
8:45 pm - 11:30ish. It's late but fun to do together.
We took our friends Larry and Jody Litchford
to Juanito Bandito's Christmas show.

Jody and I with our Bandito mustaches on.
Dad and I enjoying ourselves.
Kinley's 4th grade Choir Concert
It was a really fun Christmas performance.

 

Kinley was in her element and enjoyed every moment!

I was given a 2nd poinsettia from Mayor Lesley Kendrick for Christmas.
They are so beautiful and I love the colors!

Tremonton City Christmas Electric Light Show


Will Smith
Christmas in Virginia.

Addison is ready to be a Sunbeam in primary.


The Smith family will be having a new baby in July!

It's a BOY!
 Santa pictures

Making homeless kits to hand out.

They finally got to tour the White House!

Will got lots of Legos for Christmas.

Will also lost a tooth.
 2018 Christmas gifts
Leisa embroidered this perfect missionary picture for us!
Artist in action.
 I asked Doug to add Tremonton to his picture.
from Misty and Doug's family
Family calendar from Leisa and Dale's family
and great missionary reading from Heidi and Sam's family

fun gift cards and a cherry blossom necklace from Washington D.C.
from kids and Wes.

I surprised Wes by paying off the car so he can buy a "new to him" truck.

Jessica and Andrew crafted us this fun tree. 



No comments:

Post a Comment