Saturday, February 20, 2016

February

It's been cold and snowy here - but also beautiful!





 
Andrew's new job is working for
Utah Power Credit Union
Addison is 4 months
 
since December - even though it has been cold...
on the warm, sunny days
Wes has been working on his shed.

The front awnings are up.

adding tin

 
and a front porch

 
now tin for the front of the big shed.

 

 
Addison is 5 months

adorable!

such cute kids

Grandpa loves this one!
 
I did another puzzle - eggs and chickens.
 

Then I put together the Solar System,
(learning while I played).

We went to watch Lincoln play basketball.



Lincoln is getting to be a pretty good ball player!


2 comments:

  1. Riding among the elk looked cool. Can't wait to visit so I can see all the updates to the house and yard since 1 year ago.... Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad's shed looks great! I love the red tin. We need to come visit so the kids can play!

    ReplyDelete