ready to add the new section of railing
 |
| New railing and hooks on the wall for coats |
almost like a mud room
a bench to sit on and for storing boots underneath.
Dad sure can build great things!
I LOVE this!
Meanwhile, I have been creating quilts with scraps
found in my "stash" from Grandma.
I am having SO MUCH fun working part-time!
I will post finished pictures when I finish----
I wanted to make a Valentine's Day wall-hanging and
found the 9 patch blocks and the blue heart in my stash.
so, I created the other blocks and now have to make
sashing and sew it together.
when we put away the Christmas stuff
we cleaned out and painted the last downstairs room!
I still have some piles to go through but most
is unpacked and put away now!
|
I love the mudroom addition and the beginnings of both those quilts. It all looks great! Glad you're enjoying your part time work schedule!
ReplyDeleteFinally got caught up on reading your blog! Loved it! Hope you're enjoying my blog updates too!
ReplyDeletelove the new landing for boots! Dad sure is amazing! The quilts are super cute too, I need to do some things like this also with grandma's stash!
ReplyDelete