Our 3rd grandson and 7th grandchild is born!
(the same day we are driving to Denver to leave on our trip)
Kanyon Ray Saunders
8 lbs. 7 oz.
21 inches
June 21, 2014
1:03pm (Kansas time)
Jade and Mayci couldn't be more excited!!!
Kanyon Ray Saunders
8 lbs. 7 oz.
21 inches
June 21, 2014
1:03pm (Kansas time)
Jade and Mayci couldn't be more excited!!!
![]() |
![]() |
| The new Saunders Family Heidi, Sam, Mayci, Jade and Kanyon |
We got back from our cruise -- took 2 days to
mow and water our yards in Deweyville and Neola --
and headed to Kansas for a week.
Kanyon is already 3 weeks old!
What a cutie!!!!
(Kanyon with his Grandma bear)
| everyone seems to be doing great! |
| Sam and Heidi arranged to have Kanyon blessed while we were there in Kansas |
| Kanyon's Blessing - July 13, 2014 Junction City 1st Ward Salina Stake, Kansas |
| I had so much fun holding Kanyon ALL week! |
| He's already smiling :) |
| Jade and Mayci love him! |
| We gave him this "trust me... I'm a Ninja" onesie and I made the afghan for Kanyon too. |
| The girls helping Heidi make dinner |
| Sam loves the Lions football team so I bought a Lions' bear and blanket for Kanyon's crib. |
| Fun week - I wish we didn't live so far away!
and now, Kanyon is 1 month old!
|
.jpg)




Such cute pictures while you were there!
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures... those kids are just darling!
ReplyDelete