Tuesday, July 9, 2013

--last day and Cole Family pictures

Doug, Wes and I headed down to the beach
early at low tide to find Agates

a fossil of a shell
 



we found lots of agates!
Doug found the largest ones
Wes and I found all of these

Spanish coins??
probably just worn out U.S.
Wes collected red and green stones
put into the antique bottles we bought.
Maddie brought her boyfriend Joe

COLE family group 2013
*Great Grandma - Patricia Cole
*Laurie & Wes Heward :
*Doug & Misty: Lincoln, Kinley, and Taylor Heward
*Leisa & Dale: Will Smith
*Robin Herron:
*Cliff & Janna: Audrey, Hailey and (?) Herron
*Allison & Matt: Sophia and Cameron Wilson
*Steve & Tanya Cole:
*Melissa & Cameron: Olivia, Duncan, Rachael and Charlotte Wagner
*Dan & Laura Cole
*Dillon Schrader & Alli
*Maddie Cole & Joe
*Tessa Schrader
*Sidney Cole

and ... the goofy photo
(I guess we have to have one?)
 
It was a wonderful reunion!
I enjoyed it all.
 
 

1 comment: