It snowed!
a LOT!
Brigham City beautiful!

Wes is painting the entire garage.
I am sewing Christmas stars for all our senior missionary couples
and for our kids as table runners.
I made 35 stars!
Sister Matthews & Sister Schmitt
November 10 we had a "Musical Fireside" in the Ogden Tabernacle.
It was amazing!
Sister Schmitt & Sister Matthews
President & Sister Weston and President & Sister Hobbins
Just a few of our great Elders
birthday flowers from my friend, Rachelle
birthday sand to play with from Leisa and Dale
lots of cards and good wishes
A is for Addison
Jade enjoying Thanksgiving
Heward kids
Smith family in front of a Fed Ex plane engine
Jameson is 4 months old
Kinley
Lincoln turned 13.
ZONE CONFERNCE 11-21
Elder & Sister Shakespear
a new couple in BE Zone
Elder & Sister LeDuc
Elder & Sister Landon
role play
a new couple in BE Zone
Elder & Sister Holdaway
Zone Discussion break-out group
the Westons
our Senior Leaders for the mission
Sister Aquino & Sister Barton
Elder & Sister Cannon
We met one day at Maddox Restaurant for lunch with all the
Senior Couple Leaders from all 8 zones in the mission.
It was a fun luncheon.
President Hobbins was having his own luncheon there
that day also and dropped by with Elder Hess of the Seventy
who wanted to express "gratitude for our service".
After lunch they came back with Elder Staley of the Seventy who
also wanted to visit with us! It was a fun afternoon.
On a Saturday I met 8 other 62 year old ladies at Cafe Rio in Farmington.
All of us are from Arcadia, California ward but now live in Utah.
We had a loud, fun couple of hours reminiscing. Lots of laughter.
(Dana, Becky, Terry, Jane, Alma, Lorinda, me, Lori)
(DeeDee came later)










































I love the table runner you made for me! It's on my table again this year. Cecil likes to sit on it and pretend she is a decoration. Haha! I also love Kinetic Sand. That was a fun birthday gift! That is so fun that you met all those ladies for lunch! I am glad you were able to do that!
ReplyDelete