![]() |
| got out all my patriotic, red, white and blue fabrics. |
![]() |
| working on a patriotic quilt to use up fabric scraps. |
| I have used my Mom's "30's" fabric to make a Log Cabin hearts quilt working on this along with Neola friends who are making this quilt at the same time. |
![]() |
| Finished and quilted with a heart pattern. |
![]() |
| I LOVE it! |
![]() |
| Last year Leisa and I made Halloween quilts out of all our scraps. We made one for Heidi too but i finally finished mine! |
![]() |
| I made a Flamingo quilt for Tanya and for Addison. They both love flamingos. |
![]() |
| Leisa made 1/2 the blocks and I made the others. I put the quilt together and it is ready for Will's baptism in August. |
Block of the Week class in July & August.
![]() |
| I made a bag to carry my blocks to class. |
![]() |
| I found an "orphan" block that my Mom made years ago and used it for my bag. |
![]() |
| I think I am going to love this quilt. |

























You have become so creative and I just love love love all the quilts you are making. I can't wait to visit and see it all in person!
ReplyDeleteYou definitely have grandma's talent!
ReplyDelete