| Jade is inducted into the BETA Club just before moving. |
![]() |
| Mayci has her art work in the school art show! |
| Kanyon by his transformer moving truck named "Eagle Packer". Saunders are moving from North Carolina to Wisconsin. |
| New army post - Ft. McCoy, Wisconsin |
![]() |
| New house, this time on post. |
| It's April and it snowed ... a LOT! |
![]() |
| Easter at the Saunders' house |
![]() |
| Easter at the Smith's house |
| Easter at the Heward's house |
| We went kite flying in the field across the street. |
| Nixon now likes Grandma's Ipad |
![]() |
| Taylor lost another tooth! |
![]() |
| Jade had her very first temple experience doing baptisms in the Minneapolis, Minnesota temple. She took family name cards that Heidi and I had found. We are so proud of Jade! |
![]() |
| Tulip quilt that Leisa and I each made for Springtime. |
![]() |
| Addison visiting with grandpa on the front porch. |













I love catching up on your blog since it involves everyone!
ReplyDelete