Monday, September 25, 2017

Montana

Wes and Laurie, Harley and DeAnn are heading to Montana for
Russ' stepdaughter's wedding.
 
The first day we wandered around in a ghost town in Bannock State Park


The old School House and Masonic Lodge.

 
 
 
 
 
 

Such a cool old truck that I had to have a picture taken!


The inside of all the homes looked like this.

The church




picturesque barn




The local jail.


The stairway in the old hotel.
The entire hotel was pretty fun to explore.

 

 
inside the Masonic Lodge


an early primer but the same stuff I have taught!



 

We had a great lunch in a cute pub in Dillon, Montana
with this old truck inside


Brianna posing for some great wedding pictures.
It was a very western wedding.

The horse barn where the reception was held in Twin Bridges, Montana.


 


1 comment:

  1. That ghost town is amazing!!! how fun to explore and kindof creepy. everything was open?? I expected it to be locked up.

    ReplyDelete