Monday, August 21, 2017

August activities

 Harvest time!  We had a great garden.

We decide to take a couple of days and drive South heading to
Bryce Canyon.

I had forgotten how beautiful the red rocks are.

 
 



We bought our lifetime "Senior Pass" for $10.




A beautiful day and a beautiful drive.

We spent the night in Cedar City and checked out the new Temple there.


The next day we drove into Kolob Canyon. 
Neither of us had ever been to this canyon. 
It is beautiful and would be great for hiking








 
 

On August 21st, 2017 we had a SOLAR ECLIPSE. 
This is what Wes and I saw because we didn't buy glasses for it.
I did the pin hole in foil trick.

Heidi is ready.

Andrew & Jessica are ready.

Mayci, Jade and Kanyon are ready.

Kinley, Lincoln and Taylor are ready.
 
This is how dark it got inside the house - in the middle of the day!
  


1 comment:

  1. I love southern Utah. So beautiful and also so jealous of your cheap lifetime nat. parks pass. So awesome

    ReplyDelete