Saturday, December 3, 2016

November

I was asked to work Election Day at the Deweyville poll.

A neighbor, Donna Gardner, gave us walnuts from her tree.
We spent the entire month cracking them but they
are so fresh and great tasting!

THE BIRDS!
I had to post these because the birds in Deweyville
are amazing to watch.




so how many do you think there are?
Thousands? maybe more...




 
they were noisy too


Lincoln turns 10 years old!

Doug took Lincoln to a Colts game for his birthday
Doug & Misty & kids did lots of fun things on the way to
Arkansas for Thanksgiving.

Lincoln's birthday brownie at Ruby River



Laurie's birthday cookie at Ruby River.
It was amazing!
We went to Ruby River as my choice but we celebrated both birthdays.

Fun!

I saw the wood project at a store,
bought it put it together and painted it.
My favorite holiday song.

Turkey wall quilt that I made this year.
Doug, Misty and the kids made this turkey for me
for my birthday.  I love it!

Our Thanksgiving turkey.

Jan Gardner, my visiting teaching partner and
Jim Poulson, her son and Wes' High Priest counselor,
invited us to their family T-day dinner.

Tippy, Callie, and Moocher on our front porch.

Big Ben puzzle I just finished
only 750 pcs.

Arc de Triomphe puzzle finished next
only 500 pcs.

Dad working on his puzzle.
 


2 comments:

  1. I think working on election day would be fun too! Love that you did that! The walnuts look delicious! Your Thanksgiving turkey picture is kind of gross. ;) Love that your kitties are all snuggled together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turkey picture is awesome, looks like you got a good laugh out of it. We did the Arc puzzle and are going to start Big Ben soon. Nixon looks like a doll in some of these pictures.

    ReplyDelete