| We went to the Provo City Center Temple open house. |
| It is such a beautiful building with stained glass windows and dark wood all throughout. |
| I was amazed by how they changed the old tabernacle and made this beautiful temple. |
Our granddaughter, Jade, turns 10!
![]() |
| It's fun to see how she has grown into such a beautiful young lady. |
| Jade got a PINK BB gun for her birthday! |
![]() |
| Waiting for the school bus... I love how Kanyon is waiting along with his sisters. :) ![]() Kanyon eating pudding - his way :) ![]() Jade and Mayci Saunders Mayci lost a tooth! Look at those adorable freckles! |
| William visiting his Dad's "office" |
| Leisa's family flew to California for a trip to Disneyland |
| I LOVE this picture of Addison swimming with Dale! |
| Wes & Laurie went with Doug & Misty and kids to the Bear River Bird Refuge west of Brigham City. |
| It was very cool and overcast but a pretty day. We saw quite a few birds and ducks but too early for babies... we will have to go back next month. |
![]() |
| Kinley and Taylor |
| Lincoln was throwing weeds into the current flowing under the bridge then we would watch them float away downstream. |
| Lincoln |
| In March, I finished my Valentine's day wall hanging! now I just need to finish all the others...... |





I love seeing pictures of everyone and everything. I'm jealous about going to Provo City temple. It looks amazing!
ReplyDeletegreat post! I also love seeing what everyone is doing! We have cute kids in our family!
ReplyDeleteYes we do have darling grandkids!
Delete