Deweyville, Utah

it snowed a lot this year


we put blue lights on our little tree
just like we used to in Neola

the lights in Pleasant View
our little Christmas tree
playing with new crafts
we spent the day with Doug and Misty's family
Heward Christmas card
Winchester, Virginia

Leisa and Dale's family
 |
| Addison's first Christmas |
 |
| laughing at Will |
 |
Leisa has fun dressing her up :)
Leisa and Addison
|
 |
Santa with Addison and Will
Smith Christmas card |
 |
Jade, Kanyon, Heidi, Will and Mayci
Christmastime in front of the
Washington DC Temple
I like how Addison is watching Jade!
Saunders Christmas card
Jade and Sam ice skating

Mayci ice skating with Sam and Kanyon
Christmas morning
Sanford, North Carolina
Sam and Heidi's family
|
Ercanbrack Christmas card
 |
I sewed together this quilt with blocks that my Mom had made.
Great-grandma Patricia Cole did all the
"Red-work" embroidery.
I also made these little mini-quilts
to count down the days until Christmas.
Then I made gold dresses for Jade's and Mayci's dolls
to match their gold dresses. Wes helped make the sandles.

Jade and her doll
|
 |
| Mayci and her doll |
 |
| Salt Lake Temple in the snow 2015 |
I love all your projects! And those dresses and sandals are awesome for their dolls!
ReplyDeletethe girls love their dresses for the dolls. Love your little tree with presents all around. the snow is so pretty, I miss it a little.
ReplyDelete