Wes and Laurie
using the 10 sec. timer :)
For Christmas I wanted to make a
Strawberry for Heidi and a
Pineapple for Jessica,
they turned out pretty good, I think!
I made these lighted ice cube gifts for all the girls.
Baking for the family party!
cookies, fudge, chex mix, cheese ball
candy corn puffs
unwrapping gifts "for" Taylor
a new baby doll
Taylor loved it!
Sam, Heidi and girls came from Kansas,
Great-Grandma came from Washington,
Jessica and Andrew from Ballard,
Wes and I from Neola
and we all gathered in Deweyville
where Doug, Misty and kids are living.
we all enjoyed the visit!
the kids are racing Hot Wheels cars
bed time
a slumberless party
A gigantic Christmas Nativity
coloring poster
Mayci, Kinley and Jade loved coloring
Lincoln and Taylor helped too.
The driveway was solid ICE and
VERY slippery!
reading Christmas stories together
and singing Frosty the Snowman
eating fresh salsa
playing dominoes
fun mirrors at Del Taco
waiting to Skype with Aunt Leisa,
Uncle Dale and Will!
the excitement is building
cousin Will is on the computer!
everyone saying, "Hi!"
and watching them open presents
Dale, Leisa and William in California
taking turns opening family gifts
Grandpa and Grandma's turn
gift cards for a big screen TV
WOW!
after the presents and skyping
we went to Maddox in Brigham City
for our Christmas party dinner
I totally enjoyed it!
yummy food but the memories will
be with me forever!
Great-grandma with Tyler Herron
and Cliff
Cliff, Janna and kids and
Reid, Hailey and Breleigh
came from Idaho to visit Great-grandma
During December my mom was able to see
all of her 14 grandkids and
all 17 1/2 great-grandkids (Heidi is expecting)!
I've been waiting for this post and it was fantastic! Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks and again in March. I miss everyone and can't wait to see everyone!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting all these pictures! Love seeing them!
ReplyDelete