Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November

We had lunch and fun at Chuck E. Cheese



Lincoln is 7 years old

Grandma and Kinley

Grandpa and Lincoln
 
we were going to take Taylor but
another child was always in the booth!
present time!

 
something from Aunt Heidi and Uncle Sam
 Wow! an army uniform

safari animals from Great Grandma

Dinosaur Monopoly Jr. from Grandpa and Grandma
we had fun playing
all the leaves have fallen
but apples still remain for the birds
It was my birthday too and Jade and Mayci
sent me a birthday bookmark!
Jessica and Andrew gave me a pampered chef
flyswatter!  It's a fancy one!  :)
 
This, also is really Cool! 
 I have always wanted to own a Hummel-
Wes gave me $100 to purchase one.

I bought two less expensive ones!
I remember my Great Uncle Dick having a
large collection of Hummels and now I have some!!!!

Stormy Weather
collector plate

Tree Trimming Time
1996 BH 12 figurine
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your fly swatter! ;) I have had mine for years and I love it!

    ReplyDelete