Friday, May 31, 2013

After Lake Tahoe weekend ----

Monday, we all headed different ways.
East
Wes, Jessica & Andrew to Roosevelt,
Heidi, Sam and the girls to Price,
Doug, Misty and kids to Herriman,
West 
Leisa, Dale & Will went the other direction and
Grandma and I followed them
to California!

We stopped to see the Sacramento Temple

The next day Leisa, Will, Mom and I drove
 South
 to Bakersfield to see my Aunt Laura


a fun visit but Will wasn't feeling well
Leisa enjoyed the snuggling!

after visiting we dropped Will & Leisa
 off in Clovis and headed
North
to Oregon to visit Steve and family and
to Washington to Mom's house and on to
Aunt Linda's in LaConner and
Robin, Allison & Matt's in Everett


another fun day visiting

Aunt Linda sharing her purse collection
literally!

Mom above her quilt in the show at the library.
I had a great week with ALL my family!!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures!!! I can't wait to see everyone next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of the mountain taken on the freeway. Of course, I love all Aunt Linda's purses as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete